Directed by María Onis
Life of Argentine director Polaco, a controversial figure who questioned the institution of morality, making himself a target for the media and putting his vulnerability on the line. Can we evade the need for legitimacy? In an era of algorithms, is there any space left for these singularities?
- 90’ – HD – Color
- Written and Directed by María Onis
- Editing by Ariel Ledesma Becerra
- Executive Producers: Sebastián Muro & Andrew Sala
- Produced by María Onis & Nevada Cine
- Protagonists: Jorge Polaco, Pablo César, Adrián Cangi, Silvia Torlucci